Saturday 19 September 2015

What's In My BEACH Bag!



I'll tell you what, I love the beach but I also love efficency. So when I heard a friend of mine talk about the fact that she always keeps beach things in a bag in her car I decided to do the same. Who says I need a car to work this to my advantage?

So what's in my ready to grab and go any time beach bag?
  • Sunblock.
  • A Towel
  • Shorts.
  • A Loose fitted beach easy drying shirt ( much like those sheer things)
  • Bathing Suit
  • A beach wrap
  • A hair wrap/shower cap.
  • Change
Things I need to add:
  • A hat
  • Sunnies/shades
  • Flip flops
  •  Lipstick (a girls gotta reapply yo)

It was great packing this bag and it feels great any time someone says to me 'I'm going to the beach you coming?' I can not only say yes but can grab my pre-packed bag and just slip in my daily necessities (the what I call what's in my purse) we'll get into what's in my actual purse (wallet) some other time or maybe never cause ick.

I honestly wanted to show you but alas the photos just wouldn't cooperate (seriously I've been trying to post this up since Tuesday) hope you enjoyed reading this list anyway though!

Do you have any kind of grab and go bag and if not, what event would you consider making on for?


Peace. Love. Be Prepared.

1 comment

  1. I actually don't have a grab and go bag for anything, but I'll usually pack what I need the night before .. like a gym bag etc.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store