Wednesday 7 June 2017

Musing :: Style : Mom Jeans



 I'm 30 years old now and my body is changing. It's strange I'll admit. I've been so used to it doing things and not doing other things but now everything seems to be a coin toss on any given day. I've had to take a moment to appreciate that change can be just as good as it can be bad.

My body is changing, as I have changed so many times in the past decade.

Now I have the opportunity to embrace new styles and treat myself to new trends while shading them in the colour of my own personality. Yet another chance to journey with myself down this life's road and my attitude will determine the rewards I grasp, of that much I am sure. There was a time I would never do an impromptu photo shoot in a crowded supermarket. Now? Who cares, another mountain to turn to dust under my feet because life is short and this changing body is mine and loved by me even as it changes.


Peace. Love. Spin change to your advantage.


No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store